Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Field Day Was Fun!

I want to thank all the teachers and parents who helped out!!! I think this year we had more parent helpers than any other year!! Which made it run much smoother.

I also want to say how proud I am of all the kids who participated in Field Day. I really commend them on their sportsmanship!! I was amazed at how they would root for each other. I even saw some kids with special needs being cheered on by the other kids! One thing that really warmed by heart was one class in particular. One of their special needs boys was running the track for Cross-Country and some of the other kids who either already finished or didn't sign up for that event ran with him to help cheer him on. Things like that restore my faith in our future!!

The kids at Iron Springs really are amazing!!

No comments: